We are glad to invite you to the Erasmus+ IN4SOC final dissemination event ‘How to Implement Socio-Civic [SOC] Internships in Technical Universities’. The event will take place online on Friday, July 9, 2021, 11:30 – 13:15 CET time.
The main objectives of this event are:
– To spread the results of the Erasmus+ IN4SOC project
– To involve additional organizations to offer internships by joining the IN4SOC network
– To share the intellectual outputs
– To explore cooperation areas among participants
This is the final dissemination event of the IN4SOC project (Internships for Enhancing Social and Civic Key Competences for Lifelong Learning in Technical Universities). IN4SOC aims to impact the way internships are designed across the EU in Technical Universities, by incorporating a social and civic (SOC) approach in line with the SDGs. The main objective of this project is to increase the involvement of technical universities in the social responsibility of the students’ host organizations, as a pedagogical approach that considers the acquisition of the key social and civic competence of students and strengthens the engagement of academia with the community.
It would be great to count with your attendance! We believe that the socio-civic model can enhance the internships experience in your university or organization.
Please, keep in mind that registration is free but required to receive the link and to join the event:
– Intro by the IN4SOC Coordinator. [Prof. Justo García Navarro, UPM] (5 min)
– Practical example of implementation of the SOC internships in a University. [MA José María Zavala Pérez, UPM] (5 min)
– Vision from the perspective of a SOC supervisor. [Prof. Manuel Gaudon, UBx] (10 min)
– Presentation of the “IN4SOC toolkit to implement SOC internships in Technical Universities” intellectual output. [MA José María Zavala Pérez, Dr. Ana Jiménez Rivero, UPM] (15 min)
– The experience from the perspective of the SOC students. [Clara García Jiménez, UPM; Gabriel Francisco Salas Balseca, UBx; Monica Ribeiro, NOVA; and Munni Kumari, TUDa] (25 min)
– Presentation of the “IN4SOC tool to connect students and organizations” intellectual output. [MA José María Zavala Pérez, Dr. Ana Jiménez Rivero] (15 min)
– Why IN4SOC? Lessons learned, by IN4SOC partners’ representatives. [Prof. Ferenc Mádai, ME; and Prof. João Pedro Veiga, NOVA] (10 min)
– How to become a member of the SOC network? (for Universities & Host organizations) [Prof. Justo García Navarro] (10 min)
– Questions. Networking. (20 min)
This project is coordinated by Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (ES), with partners from different European countries: Miskolci Egyetem, ME (HU) ; Technische Universität Darmstadt, TUDa (DE); Universidade Nova de Lisboa, NOVA (PT) ; Université de Bordeaux, UBx (FR).
You can find more information here: https://blogs.upm.es/in4soc/
Please submit any questions to: IN4SOC@upm.es